- Suitable for ‘CLASS A’ Storage (1986) & labelled in accordance with the Petroleum Consolidation Act 1928, conforming to BS5378 & E.C. Directive 92/58 EEC
- Fully welded units designed & constructed to comply with A.P.E.A requirements.
- Fitted with a Hasp & Staple to enable padlocking
- Produced with a sloping roof to aid protection against the weather.
- Each unit is fitted with a removable sump.
W x D x H mmfront/rear mm
|610 x 630 x 655/810||46||0.25||SSB09Z|
|965 x 630 x 655/810||64||0.34||SSB10Z|
|1270 x 630 x 655/810||85||0.40||SSB11Z|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Petroleum Storage Chests
£511.00 Ex. VAT