HD Hazardous Substance Cupboards.
- Manufactured from 0.9mm sheet steel with formed and welded seams
- Doors are fitted with vertical reinforcement panels to prevent distortion
- Produced with return flange around doors and joints to prevent the passage of flame
- Fitted with security locks and two keys
- Removable galvanised, self colour shelves and drip tray
- Shelves can be used as flush shelves or as a tray and are adjustable to 75mm centres
- Meets requirements of COSHH Regulations.
- Locks & handles are all metal to eliminate melting under fire attack
- Powder coated Yellow
W x D x H mm
|458 x 483 x 915||1||Single||27||HSC02Z|
|610 x 306 x 610||1||Double||18||HSC03Z|
|915 x 483 x 915||2||Double||50||HSC05Z|
|915 x 483 x 1830||3||Double||83||HSC08Z|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
HD Hazardous Substance Cupboards